Parallel Space is an application that allows you to manage two different user accounts for any app installed on your Android device. Basically, you can create two different accounts for anything like Facebook, Instagram, Clash of the Clans, Candy Crush Saga, etc.
Parallel Space is much simpler than you might expect. Basically, it’s an application that creates a virtual space that is completely independent and separate on your device that allows you to run other apps inside. That way, you can use the same application twice on the same device. One runs on your device, and the other runs on Parallel Space.
Another great feature about Parallel Space is how little memory it actually takes up on your device, just over 2MB. Not only that, but this application doesn’t require root privileges so it will work on any Android device. However, Parallel Space requests a huge number of permissions because it needs them for each app used on it.
Parallel Space is an extremely interesting app. Thanks to Parallel Space you can use a number of accounts for any app on your device at the same time. This feature can be specially useful for social networking and gaming.
By Raúl Rosso OUR PICKS: THE MOST RELEVANT APPS OF 2016
The year 2016 has turned out to be a very prolific one for Android apps, having reached a turning point of market saturation where quantity trumps quality. Still, though, we’ve seen lots of sparks of quality that have served to detonate new openings in app development. Here are 9 tools released this year that we think have proved most relevant for Android, video games aside.
Read more HOW TO USE TWO ACCOUNTS ON THE SAME APP WITH PARALLEL SPACE
The multilogin is in ever-increasing demand and some popular apps have already implemented it, as in the recent case of Instagram, which finally lets you jump from one account to another from inside the official app. Still, though, there are loads of apps that don’t allow it. For those, Parallel Space is a super-interesting free app that lets you use two accounts simultaneously on one app.
Clone and run multiple accounts of the same app simultaneously, and use themes to style your unique space.
As one of the top-ranked tools on Android, Parallel Space helps more than 90 million users log on multiple accounts at the same time on one device and highlight their own style. It also protects user privacy by making apps invisible on device with the Incognito Installation feature. Moreover, users are able to customize themes of their cloned apps and the themes of Parallel Space to style their own space. Parallel Space supports 24 languages, and be compatible with most Android apps. Get Parallel Space immediately to manage multiple accounts, protect privacy, and customize your own space.
★Log in to multiple accounts of social networking apps or game apps at the same time on one device
• Balance between users’ life and work easily.
• Double users’ online gaming experience and have more fun.
• Almost all apps are supported for a second account in Parallel Space. Data from both accounts won’t interfere with each other.
★Protect user privacy, make apps invisible on device through Incognito Installation
• Hide users’ secret apps without worrying about prying eyes by keeping apps only in secret space.
• Protect user privacy with a security lock.
★Create a customized space by applying themes
• A theme store is integrated into Parallel Space and a list of customized themes are ready for users to apply to style your own space.
• To style a unique space by a customized theme. The user can switch fast the different themes by one-tap with their moods.
★Switch fast between accounts with just one-tap
• Run two accounts simultaneously and switch between them fast with one-tap to effective manage different accounts.
• Powerful, stable & easy-to-use.
• Unique: Parallel Space is based on multiDroid, the first application virtualization engine on Android.
• Permissions: Parallel Space needs to apply for the permissions required by the apps added in Parallel Space to function normally. For example, if Parallel Space is not permitted to acquire your location, you will be unable to send your location to your friends in some apps that run in Parallel Space. Parallel Space does not collect your personal information to protect privacy.
• Consumptions: Parallel Space itself doesn’t take up too much memory, battery and data by which are actually consumed by the apps running inside. Details can be viewed in ‘Storage’ and ‘Task Manager’, which could be found in ‘Settings’ in Parallel Space.
• Notifications: Please add Parallel Space to whitelist or exceptional list of some ‘boost apps’ to ensure that notification of some social networking apps functions well.
• Conflict: You cannot run two accounts of some social networking apps by using a same mobile number. You should use a different mobile number to run your second account of those apps in Parallel Space and ensure that the mobile number is active during your first login because there will be a verification message sent to this number.